22 December 2014

22 December

3 days.
3 days till Christmas!!!

Finished Z's hat over the weekend and wove the threads in last night, whilst watching Arthur Christmas for the millionth time. I love that movie. I do. Just seen it more times than I can count now. It's a new one for us and we've beat it to death I'm afraid. Back to the hat .. came out really cute and I tried it on him, with his eyes closed, and it fits perfectly. Now to wrap it up! 
Oh and he won't be able to take it to school. He's already lost 2 pairs of gloves and 1 hat (all 3 from the Dollar Store as I've learned my lesson through the years) so yep, this hat will be one he'll wear when I can see where it goes when it comes off! Yarns are Berocco Vintage with a pop of red wool Imperial Yarn.


Merry, Merry! I plan to podcast an audio episode tomorrow should time allow -- till then, happy crafting.

2 comments: