15 December 2014

the sampler girl podcast / episode 43: gifting the knitting

 

OFF THE NEEDLES
two more pairs of fingerless mitts / gifts!
One Hour Hat, design by Eveli Kaur from Estonia / gift!
Starkfield Hat, design by me / gift!
4X4 Rib Swatch Cowl, design by Anne Featonby /gift for me!
Goldeneye Shawl, design by Taiga Hilliard / gift for me!

ON THE NEEDLES
Bedford Falls Scarf, design by me coming soon - stay tuned!

NEW STUFF!
*Grinch project bag from Halcyarn on etsy
*Loop bag, beyond adorable triangle shaped zipper notions pouch in Maryushka doll fabric and darling sheep stitch markers from my Mom!
*knitting themed coasters from The Bookish Stitcher podcast that I won!

1st PODIVERSARY GIVEAWAY WINNER: Donna in Melbourne, Australia!
***Merry KAL - ends December 31st
***Anne’s Imagination Cowl KAL - ends Dec 21st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment