02 July 2015

podcast episode now LIVE on youtube: knitting in 5 minutes

Dear Knitting & Stitching friends,
It's July. We've had storms for too long and I miss the sun. If you have the sun, please let us have it back .. at least for a few days. It's so cloudy and grey and dismal here. Thankful for colorful yarn. I've been knitting like crazy and managed to find an afternoon to record a podcast episode only to have 5 minutes successfully upload!!!! My laptop's camera is hiding somewhere in software world and here's hoping I can restore it for the next episode. Until then, tune in for a short visit and see what knitting projects I'm enjoying.


Yowza Weight it Shawl by Susan B. Anderson
fibrestory yarn Core DK, colorway Gilded
neighborhood fiber company studio sock, color way Randle Circle
miss baby 2 ply yummy toes, color way Prince

Join The Sampler Girl Ravelry group and join in the fun:
::Cardiac Red KAL/CAL Along July-September
::He Designed it/She Knit it KAL June-July
- - -
Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. I've been knitting like crazy too - been mostly too hot to go out and about. I finally went to Uniquities last Friday - been about 3 weeks or so (which is long for me)!! I've been on a cowl knitting binge. And spending way too much time on Ravelry looking at patterns and projects!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete