02 April 2015

episode 53: spring break knitting


Show Notes:
fos
Rikke Hat 2 of them / one in Sweet Georgia superwash worsted Ginger and one in fibrestory core DK Maki

wips
Boneyard Shawl / Berroco Remix yarns
Messalina Shawl / Berroco Indigo yarn
Sockhead Hat / Dragonfly Fibers Sock, Van Gogh's Sunflowers

magazines
Love of knitting, Spring 2015 issue
Victoria, Gardening 2015 issue

Ravelry group news
Bloom where you’re planted KAL / April - May
He Designed It! She knit it! KAL / June - July  
- - -
bzmama on IG
tanyamarie on ravelry
The Sampler Girl on Facebook
thesamplergirl on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I love purple and green together! I've been thinking about trying out that Remix yarn - and now I think I will... For me to buy a knitting magazine, I'm good with just one pattern that I like in it - but prefer more of course. And I need to always make sure that the ones I like (patterns that is) don't start out in written format and then go into chart format - cause I don't do charts!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you will LOVE Berroco Remix, Linda!!!!! And be sure to sniff it :)

    ReplyDelete